The information contained herein:
- is proprietary to Morningstar
- may not be copied (save (i) as incidentally necessary in the course of viewing it on-line, and (ii) in the course of printing off single copies of web pages on which it appears for the personal non-commercial use of those authorised to view it on-line), adapted or distributed
- is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely.
This Morningstar-sourced information is provided to you by Henderson and is used and relied upon at your own risk. You agree that neither Morningstar nor Henderson are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information and that the information must not be relied upon by you the user without appropriate verification.
Henderson informs you as follows:
- no investment decision should be made in relation to any of the information provided other than on the advice of a professional financial advisor
- past performance is no guarantee of future results
- the value and income derived from investments can go down as well as up.
Prices of Shares are calculated each Business Day by the Administrator (BNP Paribas Fund Services), usually by 6.00 p.m. Luxembourg time, using a valuation point of 1.00 p.m. Luxembourg time, and, for the Global Technology Fund, the American Equity Fund, the Global Opportunities Fund and the Global Property Equities Fund of 4.00 p.m. Luxembourg time. If extraordinary market conditions so require, the Directors may decide to postpone the valuation point to any time after 1.00 p.m. Luxembourg time and, for the abovementioned Funds, to any time after 4.00 p.m. Luxembourg time. The Administrator adopts a ‘forward pricing’ policy, which means that the price at which Shares are bought or sold (exclusive of any initial charge) is that calculated at the valuation point following receipt of the order. This means that it is not possible to know in advance the price at which the deal will be struck.